Sunday, January 5, 2014

Ferris Wheel of Life ~ Semi Truck Smack Love

Life seems to be a Ferris Wheel.  We glide into the ups and downs of relationships, career, friends, heart aches and joys.  At times the deep felt down-times can cause some to commit suicide, and yet if they would have waited just one more month the Ferris Wheel would have changed position and coasted into joy.

Even the worst of times can change over night.  And love never comes when we plan on it, but hits us broadside like a semi truck. Graphic comparisons I know, but this is exactly how I read. And this is why I have been nick named "The Velvet Hammer" for my direct accuracy with soft wordage...I guess it's all in the warm tone of my loving voice why people like me.


I AM AN INTUITIVE LIFE COACH
    I have seen the ups and downs of life.  From the streets, to marriage, to having been cheated on... to cheating myself, to single mom hood struggling to raise a child with an industrial job, to  the joys of becoming a full time intuitive with my own studio.  I certified in Trans Personal Hypnotherapy to better communicate my message, published three books sold on Amazon, and have adopted half a block of land in which I passionately create Spirit gardens.  Because I believe that before we can ask for guidance from our angels we must first aid the innocents, I am an animal rescue in my town.

37+ YEARS READING EXPERIENCE, OVER 27,000 CLIENT FEED BACKS
Though I have been Intuitive since a child, I didn't understand my gift until I was 19.   At that time I began reading at coffee houses, gift shops and from my home.  In 1998 I began giving Psychic Advice by phone, and in 2001 I left my day job to become a full time reader.  It seems working closely with spirit has given me new chapters I never dreamed of, especially during the despairing times.  But this I know.  The mark of a true warrior is one who has seen hard times and come out the other side stronger but enlightened. http://thecallingoflight.com

 CERTIFIED INTUITIVE ADVISER  CODE
 @ I will not judge you.
@ I will be truthful, but tactful.
@ I will not sugar coat the truth to keep you coming back. I will tell the good with the bad.
@ I will help "form" your questions when you are having trouble asking what you feel.
@ I will admit when I`m over my head, and refer you to qualified sources.
@ I am not a fortune teller. All readings will fit within a 12 month time frame.
@ I won`t play God and predict death or life span.
@ I am a Intuitive spiritual guide, but will not encourage you to be dependent on me.
@ Your path with God is your own.

See My Best Psychic Directory Client Feedback

My National Achieve Radio Show
As a host for one of Internets first and longest running Spiritual Internet Radio Stations, I offer Wednesday Intuitive Life Advice on a show in which I teach the importance of reading subtle symbology in every day life and dreams, as important and valuable as reading the alphabet, and definitely as subliminally informative if we will only train ourselves to intuitively tune in.  I encourage You to tune in to my show Wednesday at 6:00PM Eastern, 5:00pm Central and 3:00pm Pacific.  Interesting spiritual guests, informative speakers, live readings with fun Oprah Winfrey tests await you.   Ann Marie's Tarot Joy



No comments:

Post a Comment