Monday, December 2, 2013

Dripping in Jeweled Christmas Lights * Achieve Radio

Around the Holidays I am shamelessly dripping in jeweled Christmas lights.  Suddenly my garden arches explode into Heavenly entrances of white, my 5 ft cement angel sparkles in gold, and the entrance to my house is lit up.  My eyes constantly scan for improvements; ...one more electrical light brush stroke to the composition. I could give a hoot about gifts, although I do cherish a great plate of frosted cookies.

At 4:30 I leash my dog and we walk up and down the streets to view the neighbor lights.  I love the Blue light framed houses, and notice an all white color scheme is pristine and beautiful, but also, {maybe, safely age related.} It seems the older one gets the more important it becomes to be neighborhood acceptable and blend.  Not so houses with children that relish in lots of color.  I strive for a balance. 

Every year I tell myself I will pack the lights neatly, unwind them gently, and mark them as to where they go.  It is a wonderful organized high to pack them in layers in my trunk, and better yet to unpack them during the Holidays.  I am a child again opening boxes of treasure.

The next time I will take on this obsession is in the spring, when my lane explodes into jewels of laborious plantings of orchestrated tulip and spring flowers.   http://ann-marie-odell.com




Ann Marie's Tarot Joy at Achieve Radio
Wednesday December 4th, 2013

LIVE READINGS * Joseph Grych AK "Lamp Bearer" visits for Holiday Tea with Ann Marie for discussion on the Celebration of Light and Christmas.

Joseph Grych, Artist, Author and Keen Reader AK "Lamp Bearer" offers delightful reflection, compassion and honest readings with Ann Marie. Call 602-666-6027

Celebrate the History of Light and Christmas in relation to the darkest days of the year as we near Winter Solstice. The Psychology behind candles, color and tribal neighborhood unity are eerily related to our primitive past. Join Joseph and Ann Marie as they offer light in your day through neighborly warm chat and live readings. Call 602-666-6027 {*5}. Listen or Watch on Web Cam Achieve TV.

WHEN:Wednesday Dec. 4, 2013
TIME: 6:00pm Eastern, 5:00pm Central, 3:00pm PT
Listen or Watch




No comments:

Post a Comment