Thursday, September 6, 2012

Summer Joy Butterfly Cafe





 As the dark sets in by 5:00, I feel Autumn creeping in.  The Midwest drought is lifting and though my lane is filled with scorched Hostas, and my Angel Gardens look a little ragged, the Monarch butterflies are making their seasonal migration into a sea of Pink blossomed Summer Joy.  Summer Joy every where! 

The kittens within my herd of rescued feline, jump into the air and do somersaults, and I cry a little each time they catch a beautiful weary winged traveler.  I would be busy all day rescuing.  Though the Summer Joy I have so prolifically planted EVERYWHERE was intended for this Monarch Butterfly month as a honey hole truck stop for refreshment, it seems I have caused them harm instead.

Maybe, hopefully, within each pink blossomed Autumn Joy is a butterfly cafe waitress serving mugs of nectar, while disarrayed Monarchs lined in a row at a 50's blossomed counter, stare through the rubbery Sedum leaves at leaping kittens, waiting for the storm to pass before hitting the sky.

Angel Message of the Day:  For weary travelers uprooted by the storms of life, anxiety is an uncomfortable  familiar.  Here is where each person, animal and plant must access their inner warrior.  Our angels are always with us, surrounding our conclusion with their golden wings.  The appreciation we give to spirit is of our own choice, blurred by self pity and regret or in sweet peaceful resignation, "thy will be done."    http://thecallingoflight.com





No comments:

Post a Comment